Thanksgiving Body[weight] Burner
If you’re traveling for the holidays this Thanksgiving [or any time, really!], this is the perfect workout to have tucked away in your suitcase! All you need is 20 minutes and your own body! Move through this workout at a consistent pace for all 7 exercises, without rest [keeping your transitions tight]. You’ll be doing 5 rounds and at the end of each round, take a 30 sec break. Challenge yourself by timing how long the workout takes you with special attention to your posture & form throughout. Make sure to warm up and stretch after; ending your warm up with a 60 sec plank on the hands. Use this plank to set the tone for your workout – the goal is to feel your core working in every exercise the same way it’s engaged in plank.
(1) 20 (total) Speed Skaters
(2) 10 Wide Turnout Squat & Reaches
(3) 10 Squat Thrusts [burpee without a push up = squat and & hop back to plank, then hop forward into a squat and finish by hopping straight up in the air & landing back in squat to repeat].
(4) 20 (total) Split Lunge Jumps
(5) 10Pushups + 2 Alternating Knee Pulls [core twist] to Opposite Elbow
(6) 20 Sit Ups
(7) 30 Second Forearm Plank
– 30 second rest between sets –
Like this workout? Want more like it? Did you know we do online personalized workout programming tailored to your goals, time and equipment! Click here for more info!