14 Tips to Support a Thriving Holiday Season
Thriving. How many of you would describe your holidays like this?
Vibrant. Is this a good description of your health at the moment?
During the holidays, more often than not, we’re just trying to “get through” to the new year. Letting the bustle of the holidays interfere with our self-care, healthful eating and daily movement that keep us feeling nourished from the inside-out. I get it. The holidays can be tough and there’s certainly a lot going on. But we believe that it doesn’t have to be that way. Like all things, we have the power to choose our “busy” and decide [to some degree] the things we do and don’t have time for. In November, we launched our Holiday Helper series – our first-ever free 2-week series to create a thriving holiday season. Included in it were 2 free bodyweight workouts [that included exercise video tutorials + written guidelines to measure and track progress], 5 delicious real-food, seasonal recipes and 14 tips + tools to help you feel vibrant.
We created this series because we think your holidays should be filled with the people + things you love instead of the worry, guilt, shame and punishment that often accompany this season when it comes to food, fitness and your lifestyle choices. Like all things we do at Macks Mo, my heart went into creating this series because it’s my passion to help you create a life you love and a body you feel good in – now and always. As you are and in support of any goals you have. And it’s so important to me that this information reaches you that I decided to also share it on our blog today. To serve you in creating vibrant health right now and as we move into the New Year. And if you like these tips + tools, I have even better news. We think that your WHOLE year should be like this, so come 2015, for our annual group challenge, we’re going to be celebrating you. You as you are, you in what you wish to create in your life and the goals you’re striving towards. Stay tuned post-Christmas for more details — you won’t want to miss this, trust me.
14 TIPS + TOOLS TO HAVE A THRIVING HOLIDAY SEASON — AND BEYOND:
– Read each tip in detail by CLICKING HERE to view our Holiday Helpers Closing packet. Or reach each individual tip below. –
- The greatest power you have is the power to choose. Read more here: http://ow.ly/GfAsi
- Examine the road blocks holding you back from experiencing vibrant health. Read more here: http://ow.ly/E7Zqk
- Feed your body with a different type of food. Read more here: http://ow.ly/GfAET
- Eat REAL food. Read more here: http://ow.ly/EdA7B
- Preparation is key, set yourself up for success at the beginning of each week. Read more here: http://ow.ly/EhNU6
- Don’t skip meals. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Eko5i
- Stop giving energy to the things you don’t want. Read more here: http://ow.ly/Erge9
- Get moving. Engage in [almost] daily movement. Read more here: http://ow.ly/ErfsG
- Grab your partner or a buddy! Read more here: http://conta.cc/1x0pnSs
- Love what you love. And leave the rest. Read more here: http://conta.cc/1Cq1hlU
- Establish a morning wake-up and evening wind-down routine. Read more here: http://conta.cc/1GKCTOs
- Sleep. Read more here: http://conta.cc/1Cq1zsT
- Make self-care a priority. Read more here: http://conta.cc/13syYXI
- Practice gratitude. Read more here: http://conta.cc/1x0pRIl
Did you like this post? Join our email list to receive inspirational posts like this one and stay up-to-date on new recipes, workouts and get the inside track + specials on Macks Mo upcoming programs [CLICK HERE]. As always, I’d love to hear from you – post any questions, comments or feedback below and be sure to follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for continued inspiration and ways to create vibrant health!